Détail de l'offre
Offre du 10/01/2022
Company: Terabee, High-Tech sensor and sensing solutions company
Location: France, Saint Genis-Pouilly, (Close to Geneva, next to CERN)
Reporting to : Production Engineer
Terabee is a dynamic and fast-paced technology company that designs, develops and manufactures 2D and 3D Time-of-Flight sensors and thermal cameras, bringing new ideas and unique solutions to IoT/Smart Building, Industry 4.0 and robotics use cases.
We are now seeking a motivated Production Operator to join our growing team! You will operate within a highly stimulating and international environment and will play an active role in the manufacturing of high technology sensors.
● Assembly of optical sensors (including software flashing), using ultrasonic welding, laser cutting and 3D printing machinery.
● Maintain and enhance existing internal production processes and documentation in collaboration
● Tracking and reporting of activities within the inventory management system
● Utilise best practice Electrostatic discharge methodology during production process
● Ensure product quality and conformity throughout the production process
● Packaging of completed products / components for customer shipments
● Reporting of production activities and communication with the Production team.
● BAC or equivalent
● Prior experience of working with electronic components / production an advantage
● Be able to work following procedures, documentations and rules
● Handworker with good care of details
● Self starter, able to work autonomously but within a team structure
● Familiarity with Google Suite business tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) an advantage
● Good spoken and written English
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com with the subject line
01630 SAINT GENIS POUILLY
Type de Contrat
Diplômes et Expérience